Last night I met up with some of my best friends from junior high. It was more than a meet up, it was something that I have been needing for some time now. I emailed them on Tuesday begging them to break and any plans they may have to hang out with me last night. :) We have been trying to get together since October!!! I don't think any of them had to break any plans... it just finally worked out! We met at Gloria's in the highlands and had a fantastic dinner.
Sam, Bert, Goose, & Teeny:
At the end of dinner, Lucy presented us with our Xmas gift that brought tears to our eyes. I looked in the bag and saw a little blue box! Which in itself is very exciting and then when we opened the box... we saw these:
Inside the box was a necklace with our initial on the charm. Grown up friendship necklaces. I was blown away. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life! Thank you GOOSE! I love it and it means so much to me!
After dinner, we went and saw "Princess and the Frog" at the Studio Movie Grill. It was so cute! I definitely recommend it! It was a fabulous night of laughter and friendship. As I am coming out of my funk, I am realizing what I need the most and that is my husband, my friends and my family.
THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT LADIES- VBFFE!






3 comments:
Those necklaces are beautiful.
I love Gloria's too! And very pretty necklaces!
Thanks guys! I was so surprised! It was a really great night.
Post a Comment