Well.. the move is on going... we've been making trips back and forth for a WHOLE WEEK now and we are STILL not done getting everything from the old house. I am determined that tomorrow is it. We are both physically and emotionally spent. I didn't realize we had SO MUCH stuff!
The kitchen in the new house is ready. The shelves are lined and everything has a place and is in said place. Let's just hope it stays that way! Our dishwasher was running for 3 days straight! I wanted everything spotless before I put it away.
The other rooms are not so much. I am having my cousin's lingerie shower (I'm her MOH and SOOO excited about it!) at the new house on Friday so I am on a deadline. It will happen... I have faith and GREAT friends!
We still do not have Internet. I am actually at a friends house right now and they are super cool because they are letting me use their Internet instead of interacting with them. haha We should be up and fully functional on Wednesday. We are getting the at&t u-verse... We have had direct tv for the past 4 years so I am anxious about this... but we will be saving 75 dollars a month by bundling the Internet, phone, and tv. Plus the universal DVR is pretty cool.
I owe the blogging community a blog about:
last day of school
our 4 year wedding anniversary
our move
and
pictures of our new house
Alright.. I am being summoned and was just told by the birthday girl that it's time to stop being anti-social! Come on Wednesday!!!
8 months
9 years ago






1 comment:
If you end up not liking uverse try fios, we have it and love it.
Post a Comment