7.18.2011

Hoping to Leave a Legacy of Joy

Ok, so I have PLENTY of blogging material from our trips to Hawaii and Florida. And I will blog about them for sure! Some photos are already on facebook but I have something else on my mind I really want to share!!

I am so excited about this business opportunity that recently fell into my lap! I have signed up to be a Halle Joy Ambassador!

Indescribable_header

HalleJoyind

I have always liked going to my friend’s home shows for different various companies and participating in the fun. Looking at all the products and chatting with friends, but I have never liked the pressure that some companies put on those parties. I would hate to go to one and feel like you HAD to buy something. If you know me well, you know I don’t like being told I HAVE to do something.

You need me to do something? I’ll help you until my arms give out, but I HAVE to??? I’ll rebel against it.

So, I always promised myself that if I ever did a home business, it would be one that I could do on my terms. That there wasn’t pressure from the higher ups to recruit members or have a certain amount of shows a month making X amount of dollars. That just wasn’t for me.

colors_header

HJColorsofHeaven

Then, my Mom and my Aunt signed up to sell Halle Joy back in December. From the beginning I have loved this company! Not only have they provided a website that I can use to sell products during the school year when I barely have time to breathe, let alone get together with my friends… but they are a faith based company committed to changing the world!

eden_header

HJedan

A percentage of every purchase goes to the cause of your choice. They call them points of joy and they are, water, food, orphans, medicine and disaster relief.

So, if you are wanting to purchase jewelry or a new bag either for you or a friend, why not buy one that helps the world?

grace_header

HalleJoyGrace0954

I am determined to make any home show I get to put on a laid back experience. I want people to buy the product, but not at the expense of pressuring my friends or customers!!! That just sounds horrible to me.

Maybe more of a get together where items are there for everyone to look at. Feel free to buy something if you are looking for a new purse or just love what’s there... but don’t feel like you have to! Right? And it would be a great experience for me to get to share this company.

hope_header

HalleJoyJan20111109

I haven’t booked any home shows or anything yet. I just started this Saturday.  BUT… Cool thing about being a hostess, not only do you get free stuff, but you get to decide which “points of joy” your sh0w is supporting!!! I’d like to do one before school starts back. I know I will only get to do internet orders during the school year.

But that’s the coolest thing about this!! During the school year, people can just go to my website:

www.hallejoy.com/alyssalawther

and purchase whatever they want!!! I want to do home shows because it gives me an excuse to get together with my friends, but I am excited to have a way to share this company when life gets so busy for me.

They also offer their products as fundraisers for churches or schools… If you know anyone that would be helpful to, let me know!!

Bottom line: I’m excited!! And ready to help with their mission: “By creating beautiful products and working together to make the world a better place, we can leave a legacy of joy.”

How cool is that?????

No comments: