5.27.2011

Seriously....

I love my life! I really do! I have a wonderful husband, amazing family, the best friends a girl could ask for, and a job where I feel like I am really making a difference. What more could a girl want? A flipp'in baby, that's what!!!

It's like getting a new car, or someone you know getting a new car, you start to see that car everywhere. Follow me here, when you've got babies on the brain, they start popping up everywhere! This week alone, everyday, at some point during the day, I have one way or another found out about someone's pregnancy. I am serious, everyday, without fail.

So if you are trying to get pregnant, it's a good thing you know me... That may be all it takes! God says, oh, you know Alyssa... Well, here's a baby!!!! Don't worry, I'll give here one too... I'm just going to make her sweat it out...

Seriously!!!! :)

Ok, but really, I am so excited for the people that are pregnant! And so jealous it's ridiculous!

So, in the spirit of full disclosure, if I do not get pregnant this month, ha. Like it's going to happen on my own, we are going to start the game plan set forth by our doctor next month!!!

I am really excited!!!! Summer is almost here, and maybe it will finally be my turn!! God has a plan for me, I trust it! I have faith... Blind faith! Ugh, I hate not being in control!

4 school days until summer!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I feel your pain! Waiting sucks! God swooped in and gave us a baby when we were about to start panicking.

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Well, since he seems to listen to you, please tell him that I am panicking and I'm ready for him to swoop!!!! :) lol